Choose arrival and depature date to find the best rate!
Your duties will be varied and you will be required to work independently, which will involve a great degree of personal responsibility. Since you will sometimes be working shifts on your own, we place great importance upon flexibility and the ability to show initiative.
We’re currently looking for a receptionist to work in the daytime/evenings.
– You are a person with good customer service skills and a friendly, personal touch who is happy to work independently on occasion.
– The varied nature of your duties requires you to be flexible and adept at finding the best solutions to problems.
– You express yourself well in both spoken and written Swedish and English.
– A good knowledge of HotSoft is preferable.
– You have previous experience of working in a hotel reception.
– Shifts vary between weekdays and weekends, daytime and evenings.
Please send your application to: email@example.com
Applications are only accepted by e-mail, and we can only respond to those applications which fulfil the above requirements. The last day for applications is 16/09/16.